- Your power level is basically your videogaming ability relative to the average gamer, who is taken as 1.00.
- Your power level will vary according to several factors: gaming experience, IQ, concentration, training and natural talent. Injury will decrease it.
- If you have a power level less than 1.00, you are a below-average gamer; if you are above 1.00, you are an above-average gamer.
- If you play any amount of videogames, then you are most likely somewhere between 0.60 and 1.40.
- Nobody has a power level less than 0.00, while 99.9% of individuals rank less than 3.00.
- Gain a power level of roughly 3 or higher and you can jump to Super-Tetris Level 1. Jumping a Super-Tetris level will give you a hundred-fold increase in power level, and usually a bit more besides.
- Gain a power level of roughly 500 or higher and you can jump to Super-Tetris Level 2. This will give you another x100 boost.
- Gain a power level of roughly 550,000 or higher and you can jump to Super-Tetris Level 3 and add another two zeroes to your power level.
- Of course, in Universe 1 (in which the entire StickManStickMan saga takes place) it's impossible to reach STL3 under your own power. You can power up
as much as you like and it won't work. This is because U1 was restructed to prevent anything like the Zero Crisis occurring again.
- The only way around this is to find an existing STL3 - for example, the Oracle - and persuade him to give you his power. This, as you can imagine,
almost never happens.
|Who, where and when?||Power Level||STL|
|The fateful Tetris game||The average level of somebody born in Universe 1||1.00||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, pre-Super-Tetris||3.08||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, start of Tetris game||3.10||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, immediately after going Super-Tetris for the first time||355.00||1|
|The Freecell Saga||Guy Mienczakowski, idling during Q3 tournament||360.00||1|
|Guy Mienczakowski, powered up to Q3 with Freecell||490.00||1|
|Freecell, powered up to Q3 with GSM||560.00||1|
|Guy Mienczakowski, immediately after going STL2 for the first time||50,500.00||2|
|Dystopic 2033-C||Guy Mienczakowski, trying to impress Matthew in 2033-C||625.00||1|
|The average dog||0.20||0|
|The average citizen in 2033-C||600.00||1|
|The Freecell Saga II||Freecell's clone/decoy, challenging Guy Mienczakowski||9,200.00||2|
|Cyborg Freecell, challenging Guy Mienczakowski||810.00||1|
|Cyborg Freecell, after lengthy powering-up||81,500.00||2|
|Guy Mienczakowski, facing Freecell in 2033-C||70,000.00||2|
|Freecell, immediately after going STL2 for the first time||62,000.00||2|
|Super Monkey Ball||Toshihiro Nagoshi, playing Super Monkey Ball||0.81||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, demonstrating The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time to Tina||930.00||1|
|Revelations around Omrexis||The Oracle, appearing to Guy Mienczakowski||50,000,000.00||3|
|Guy Mienczakowski, immediately pre-million-year-burst||14.70||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, immediately post-million-year-burst||55.10||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, diverting laser||6,000.00||1|
|Guy Mienczakowski, idling on Omrexis 1||61.00||0|
|Project Unlimit||The average level of somebody born in Universe -1||300.00||1|
|The average level of subjects used for Project Unlimit||500,000.00||2|
|The Oracle, at birth||510,000.00||2|
|The Oracle, fully powered up||58,700,000.00||3|
|Zero, at birth||615,000.00||2|
|Zero, immediately after going STL3 for the first time||70,500,000.00||3|
|Preparations for Zero||Tina Mienczakowski, measured on Omrexis 1||0.72||0|
|Tina Mienczakowski's projected peak capability||1.40||0|
|Guy Littler, measured on Omrexis 1||2.35||0|
|Guy Mienczakowski, measured on Omrexis 1||610,000.00||2|
|Highest power level in Omrexis-1 records||500,000.00||2|
|Zero's minimum possible power level||3,000,000.00||3|
|Guy Mienczakowski, immediately after going STL3 for the first time||66,000,000.00||3|
|Long-range estimates of Zero's power level||90,000,000.00||3|
|Final Boss Battle||Guy Mienczakowski, fully powered up and waiting for Zero||67,900,000.00||3|
|Zero, first emergence into Universe 1||104,000,000.00||3|
|Guy Littler, immediately after going STL2 for the first time (having used artificial enhancements to do so)||46,900.00||2|